Nosferatu: Rites of the Skull Cult
A downloadable game for Windows
1921, La Laguna
The City of La Laguna suffers the scourge of a devastating plague. Mysterious disappareances, corpses with unsettling marks on their necks, pests... It may seem that the city is cursed. And Thomas knows for certain that it is.
There is a Vampyre in town
Being a descendant of a vampire hunter, Thomas has the means to vanquish the creature. But the Order of the Skull will protect its master by all means.
- Single player
- Classic hack'n'slash arcade
- Smooth pixel art characters
- 4 scenarios, 9 enemies, 3 boss encounters!
- Can be finished in under an hour (if you don't die too much)
- Locations and story inspired by Nosferatu (1922) in its 100th anniversary and the City of La Laguna (Canary Islands, Spain), declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1999
- Keyboard & mouse: WASD to move, mouse to aim, SPACE to attack.
Special powers explained on-screen.
- Gamepad. Use sticks, right trigger and follow on-screen instructions.
There's a presskit.zip file in the downloads section with everything you may need!
Want more? We have more!
This is the fourth videogame we create with the Isla Calavera Ciudad de La Laguna Fantastic Movie Festival. You can play previous titles HERE
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Thanks a lot for playing and sharing! Hope you had fun :)
It seems there's a bug when Continuing from the main menu, right? We'll have a look! Sorry for that :(
We fixed the 'Continue game' bug! It was a last minute change than totally broke that feature : )