I can shoot only left. I couldnt shoot right.
Please consider supporting this project!
The Normandy Landings are about to free Europe from the Nazi boot. But Hitler still has an ace up his sleeve:
THE Ü-SHARK PROJECT
Deployed as a marine reinforcement of the Atlantikwall, an army of genetically modified white sharks defends the coast of the occupied territory from an Allied invasion.
But Hitler did not know about the surfing skills of Private MacFlannagan, a Hawaiian infiltration expert, trained to kick Nazi ass.
Shoot the Nazi sharks!
Dodge naval mines!
SURF FOR YOUR COUNTRY!
Ü-Shark, Teutonic Terror is a transmedia experiment that includes a minigame created in Pico-8 and a shittly drawn comic, with all the flavor of the worst B shark movies.
Join us in the continuous development of a game created with nostalgic technology along with the episodic publication of a comic that looks like drawn with feet!
überrealistic deep ocean waves simulation. Main character surfing around with surf trail and water splashes Circular world like Defender First mob test, naval mines Surfing enemies, Angry nazi seagulls? Weapons, bullets and pewpewpew Lifes, points? Support crates More enemies Stages? Missions? Final boss Main menu, ending screen Polishing and sound
Prologue Chapter 1: The plan Chapter 2: Baptism by fire
- Chapter 3: Hitler's disappointment
- Chapter 4: The darkest hour
- Chapter 5: Three minutes countdown
- Chapter 6: Minced Meat Beach
- Chapter 7: Stars and bars
- Fan art!
Having fun? Please consider supporting this project! (there's a button up there, right below the game!)
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- The hunt for the Ü-SharkJul 11, 2021
- Ü-Shark - Chapter 2. Baptism by FireMar 14, 2021
- Ü-Shark - Chapter 1. The Plan.Mar 06, 2021
- Ü-Shark - PrologueFeb 24, 2021
- Operation Neptune, a low cost transmedia experimentFeb 17, 2021