This game is fun
Rumors say that goblins hide their most precious treasures deep within their nests. They guard it with their own lifes, so it must be quite valuable indeed!
If you want the Goblins' Gold you must be tough, but also cautious and witty! Traverse 10 levels of goblin-infested rooms one step at a time, facing 8 different creatures, from the mindless slime to fearsome necromancers.
HOW TO PLAY:
- Move with arrow keys.
- Attack enemies by bumping into them. Your sword will do the job.
- Press X to release your ZAP attack. It needs 10 turns to reload.
- Clear a room to find the stairs to the next level (grab all gold and kill all enemies)
- Do not rush! This is a turn based game. Some enemies are fast and weak, some slow and won't be stunned by your blows. They are easy to defeat when they are alone, but dangeours if they surround you!
THANKS FOR PLAYING!
This was a side-side-project inspired by Jeremiah Reid's Broughlike tutorial, loosely translated to Pico-8 as a first contact with this wonderful fantasy console.
Please consider supporting this game!
|Release date||Dec 03, 2020|
|Tags||broughlike, coffee-break, PICO-8, Roguelike, Short|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution_NonCommercial_ShareAlike v4.0 International|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
- ZAP your enemies!Dec 03, 2020
- Goblins' Gold - A coffee break Broughlike with Pico8Dec 02, 2020
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Superb minimalistic experience, great sprites, fun mechanics and gameplay. Loved everything about this. Thank you for creating this game <3
The sprites are delightful!
It's very cute !
Fun! Boy, I keep a-dyin'! :D
i likde this game!